For most of us, happiness comes in short bursts. We feel happy for a few minutes, and then it disappears.
We can’t seem to maintain happiness for long periods of time. We let the negativity surrounding us overcome our joy, and we end up back where we started.
Just in case you’re wondering, creating a life of happiness is very much possible. But not if you don’t take control of your thoughts and your life.
Learn the simple, step-by-step blueprint to finally living the happy life you’ve always dreamed of!
Here’s what you’ll discover inside this course:
- The 4 easiest techniques you can use to break out of your comfort zone, and finally live the life you’ve always wanted.
- The one secret no one tells you about happiness, and the steps you need to take to uncover this secret.
- Why you need to accept and embrace change.
- How to rediscover the happiness you felt a long time ago, and how you can keep and maintain that happiness.
- 10 different things you should be thankful for every single day of your life.
- The top-secret strategies you can use to finally kiss your bad habits goodbye.
- Why loving and prioritizing yourself above others is essential for your ultimate happiness.
- How the concept of ‘paying it forward’ can bring you and other people some much-needed happiness.
- And so much more!
Women's Holistic Empowerment Coach
About the instructor
Fiona Hurle is a women’s mind, body and soul wellbeing coach who empowers and educates her clients to re-connect with their inner strength and identity, and get them back into the driver’s seat of their life.
As a personal trainer, professional human behavioural strategist, nutrition coach and holistic therapist, Fiona is able to provide an incomparable service for her clients encompassing all aspects of her gift to ensure that clients have access to a range of ‘tools’ that can be accessed to build new foundations for success.
Fiona believes we are all uniquely different, therefore it is important that each of her clients has a personally tailored journey. While emphasising the role of creating a healthy mindset, balanced nutrition, movement, and the positive effects on all areas of life, Fiona provides a no B.S, approach carefully teamed with love, nurture and accountability whilst making sure that her clients have fun along the journey..
“Don’t hide you awesomeness, the world needs it”
Fiona doesn’t promise overnight change, but rather encourages her clients to look at where they are currently, where they would like to be in 12 months, and focusing on small daily incremental change to ensure long-term, sustainable outcomes.
“It’s how you’re BEing that makes you WELL”